Winery Tour & Tasting for 2£15 instead of £30 for a weekday Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery tour for two, in Henley-on-Thames - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-hour tour of Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery.
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 winner.
- Sample award-winning wines, ales and liqueurs.
- Just 1 ½ hours from London Marylebone.
- Set within the gorgeous Oxfordshire countryside.
- Boasts a royal warrant!
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid until 31st March 2014.
- Must book before 31st Dec 2013.
- Must be aged 18 or over with valid ID.
- 36-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
- Please drink responsibly.
For those of you who want to put the legwork into learning more about the legs on your wine, hops in your brew and TLC that goes into your liqueurs, we suggest legging it towards today’s deal...
We’re offering you a weekday Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery tour for two for just £15, saving you 50% off Chiltern Valley’s price of £30.
Overlooking the stunning Hambleden valley near Henley-on-Thames, Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery planted its first vines in 1982 and has since branched out to produce a fine selection of liqueurs and ales. Your 2-hour tour begins behind the scenes in the winery and brewery, where your knowledgeable guide will talk you through the production process, from harvesting and grape pressing to bottling and labelling. With your appetite fully whetted, you’ll then be taken to their tasting room where you’ll have 30-40 minutes to sample their award-winning wines, liqueurs and ales. A deal with legs, we say.
If your tipple hasn’t left you too tipsy, why not take advantage of your surroundings and stroll the slopes of the Chiltern Hills? Or enjoy the breath-taking scenery from the Chiltern farmhouse and venture to historic Henley-on-Thames, where quaint tearooms and a thriving market square will provide a splendid end to your day out.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Visit the Chiltern Valley website to book using the information we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
“Loved it, a great experience”
Reviewed: 26 November 2013
“Incredible Tasting Session!”
Reviewed: 18 November 2013
"Strongly recommend anyone to go"
Reviewed: 07 November 2013