Bavarian Meal & Beer For 2£15 instead of up to £31.70 for a Bavarian beer & sausage meal for 2 at Steins, Kingston & Winter Wonderland - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 winner.
- Enjoy a Bavarian beer & sausage meal for 2.
- Includes 5 pork sausages, sauerkraut & mash.
- And a pint of German beer (or soft drink).
- Based at Winter Wonderland until 5th Jan & Kingston after.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 5th Jan at Winter Wonderland & from 5th Jan - 9th March in Kingston.
- Must book 24 hours in advance.
- Subject to availability.
Why fork out airfare and stay in a budget hostel just to capture that European market feeling? Today's deal lets you celebrate much closer to home…
Today we're offering you a Bavarian beer & sausage meal for 2 for just £15, saving you 53% off Stein's price of up to £31.70.
What better way to celebrate the festive season than in true European style? With today's deal, you'll enjoy a Bavarian meal for 2, including a portion of 5 pork sausages each, all the way from the traditional German town of Nuremburg. Served with a hearty portion of sauerkraut, potato mash and washed down with a pint of German beer, you'll be feeling festive in no time. If you dine in Kingston you'll choose between authentic Paulaner or Erdinger beers, and if you choose the Winter Wonderland branch as your place of purchase you'll have the option of Benediktiner, Bitburger or Kostritzer pints. If beer isn't your thing, you can swap your pint for a soft drink in either location. Delicious!
- Winter Wonderland: Mon - Thurs, 10am-10pm until 5th Jan.
- Kingston: Mon-Thurs, 12pm-11pm; Fri & Sat, 12 midday-5pm; Sun, 2.30pm-10pm.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Steins to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 22 October 2013
''Tasty, well presented and very fresh''
James A, London
Reviewed: 03 October 2013
''Ambience is superb''
Reviewed: 09 September 2013