Abigail's Party Tickets£29.50 instead of £75 for a premium ticket to see ‘Abigail’s Party’ at Wyndham's Theatre, Leicester Square – save 61%
Time left to purchase
- You'll get a premium ticket - previously held for the Producers or VIPS.
- A play by acclaimed writer and director, Mike Leigh.
- Jill Halfpenny (EastEnders), Joe Absolom (EastEnders, Doc Martin) & Susannah Harker (Pride & Prejudice) are among the star studded cast.
- Shows running Monday - Saturday at 7:45pm & Thursday & Saturday at 3pm.
- Based at Wyndham’s Theatre near Charing Cross Road.
- "Brilliant and hilarious play" - Daily Telegraph.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 15th August.
- Subject to availability.
London living is all about soaking up the arts, the food and the culture. Unfortunately, it usually involves some rather expensive open-wallet surgery… get your (affordable) culture fix with today’s great deal…
We’re offering you a premium ticket to see Abigail’s Party for just £29.50, saving you 61% off Chocolate Factory Productions's price of £75.
Menier Chocolate Factory is bringing you a revival of Mike Leigh’s acclaimed play, Abigail’s Party. Set in 1970s British suburbia, the main character, Beverly and her husband Laurence are hosting a drinks party for their neighbours. There is plenty of alcohol, an array of cheese-pineapple savoury bites and olives and Demis Rousso’s on the record player. But as prejudices are unmasked and tempers flare, the evening seems headed for disaster. This two hour satirical masterpiece is sure to have you giggling from start to finish.
This Lindsay Posner directed production will be playing at Wyndham’s theatre throughout the summer. Shows are as follows;
- Monday - Saturday: 7:45pm
- Thursday: 3pm
- Saturday: 3pm
Redemption is easy: Once the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code. All you have to do is call Menier Chocolate Factory to book your ticket, quoting your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what others are saying online:
- Lindsay Posner’s vibrant, splendidly cast revival- Independent
- Savagely funny - Financial Times
- Jill Halfpenny gives Beverly a new lease of life - Sunday Times Culture
The Dreamboys Show, Cocktail, Buffet & Club Entry - 12 Locations!From £18 for a ticket to see the Dreamboys with a cocktail, buffet and nightclub entry - choose from 12 UK locations and save up to 40%
'Food Intolerance Screening'£19 for a standard 'food intolerance screening' via post, £39 for an advanced 'screening' from Hampstead Health Practice - save up to 75%
Time left to purchase