London Zoo 'Lates' Tickets£10 instead of £20 for a ticket to Zoo Lates on the 13th July, at London Zoo - party with the penguins after hours & save 50%
Time left to purchase
- View 750 amazing species’ in an exclusive after dark event.
- Choose to go on the 13th July.
- Includes comedy, cabaret, silent disco, street food and acoustic musicians.
- Event lasts from 6pm-10pm.
- Based in London Zoo, Regent's Park.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid on the 13th July 2012.
- Over 18s only, identification required.
- No alcohol to be brought on site.
- Subject to availability.
Always dreamt of partying with the penguins, boogying with the bats or getting funky with the flamingos? Well just take a look a today's deal, (for party animals only....)
Today we’re offering you a ticket to the Zoo Lates event at London Zoo for only £10 saving you 50% off Zoo Lates' price of £20.
At 6pm on Friday the13th of July, London Zoo will throw open their doors giving curious cats the chance to unleash their inner party animal. Not only will you get to see over 750 species after hours in a series of demonstarations and shows, you can also watch comedy in the aquarium, cabaret in the amphitheatre, and enjoy the grooving sound of acoustic musicians as you munch on food from one of the abundance of stalls. We know you wouldn’t dream of heading out on a Friday night without your slap on, so head to the transformation station to get a makeover that’ll have the snakes green with envy. Then once the sun goes down and the penguins retire to bed, why not choose your favourite tipple from the Penguin Beach Bar, Pimms Bar or the Champagne Bar before hitting the dance floor and strutting your stuff at the silent disco. Sounds like a whale of a time!
Redemption is easy: Once the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code. All you have to do is print off your wowcher and take along to the Zoo Lates event to gain entry.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, why not read some reviews:
- "From monkeys, lions, gorillas and giraffes to all manner of peculiar bugs, sealife and reptiles, there’s something for every kind of animal lover." - Aimee Brannen, London 24
- "The atmosphere in the place is extremely catching, everyone is full of spirits." - Arabella Field, 100 Great Things About London