Club Wowcher points when you buy this deal
Promotion ends on
13 / 07 / 2014
- Learn how to take great snaps with an online photography course.
- 20 modules inc. lenses, shutter speeds, exposure and more.
- Also includes basic Photoshop and post production techniques.
- Easy-to-follow diagrams and explanations.
- 24/7 lifetime access.
- Receive a certificate when you pass.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 25th Jul 2014.
- No refunds 48 hours after redemption.
Having a camera without the know-how is a bit like being a teenager without Facebook - lost. Find your inner photographer with today’s deal...
Today we’re offering you an online photography course for just £29!
With today’s deal, you can improve your snapping skills with a 20-module photography course with 24/7 access and professional guidance. You’ll be taught by Hugh Nicholas, who has over 30 years of experience, and there are plenty of illustrations with easy-to-follow explanations. Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll submit three images to be assessed based on what you’ve learnt. Provided you pass you’ll then receive a certificate. Perfect!
- Pros and cons of different types of camera
- Camera controls: what’s that?
- Metering: getting the exposure right
- Lenses: primes, macros and zooms
- Understanding shutter speeds
- Understanding apertures and depth of field
- Using histograms and why they are important
- Camera image sensors and how they work
- Taking control, never miss a shot
- Choosing the right tripod and camera bag
- Using polarising, ND and skylight filters
- How to use on-camera and remote-flash
- Composition in colour and black and white
- ’Freestyle’ portraits and photographing people
- Using available light when shooting landscapes
- Working with JPEG, Tiff and RAW files
- Post-production and editing basics
- Choosing the right printer
- Self-assessment: with detailed answers
- Camera and equipment maintenance