Authentic Italian Dining & Wine for 2 £19 instead of up to £50.66 for a 2-course Italian meal for 2 including a glass of wine each at Casa Roberta, South Ealing - save up to 62%
Save up to 62%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course Italian meal for 2 from the à la carte menu.
- Starters inc. bruschetta, lobster soup and more.
- Mains inc. lasagne al ragu, cannelloni and lamb cutlets.
- Valid 7 days a week.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
- Based near South Ealing tube station.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st May 2014.
- Voucher valid until 20th Jun 2014.
- Excludes 15th Jun 2014.
- Discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added (from original prices).
- £2 surcharge for fish main courses.
- Subject to availability.
Get yourself some delicious gourmet action with today's deal...
We’re offering you a 2-course Italian meal for 2 including a glass of wine each for only £19, saving you up to 62% off Casa Roberta’s price of up to £50.66.
Hailing from Rome and bursting with foodie enthusiasm, the team behind Casa Roberta are dedicated to giving you an authentic Italian dining experience to remember. You’ll find the restaurant nestled in South Ealing and with today’s deal you’ll be welcomed with a glass of wine as you peruse the menu for a starter and main course each. All of the dishes are freshly made on site, so whether you opt for the bruschetta, the lobster soup, lasagne al ragu or chicken cacciatora, you’re sure to be suitably impressed!
- Mon: 6pm-11pm
- Tue-Sun: 12 midday-3pm, 6pm-11pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Casa Roberta to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Fantastic food, lovely relaxed atmosphere and great service!”
Reviewed: 06 April 2014
Reviewed: 27 March 2014
“Great authentic Italian food in a place that makes you feel you are in Italy”
Reviewed: 26 March 2014