2hr London Food or Drink Walking Tour£14 instead of £35 for a choice of two-hour London food or drink walking tours with Coutours - save 60%
Time left to purchase
- Learn about London's unique food and drink scene with one of the following tours:
- Take in Borough Market, the oldest food market in London.
- Tour the varied markets around Spitalfields and Brick Lane.
- Or learn the history of London in 4 drinks in the City.
- Taste delicious street food, visit markets and sample drinks!
- Two-hour walking tour with an experienced guide.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Aug 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies.
- Saturdays only.
- Subject to availability.
Whether you're a dedicated foodie, or simply like a little drinkie, today's deal is for you...
We’re offering you a choice of two-hour London food or drink walking tours for just £14 - saving you 60% off Coutours’ price of £35.
Lasting two hours and in small groups of up to ten people, you'll join an experienced guide to learn more about the secrets of eating and drinking in London.
Choose from one of the following tours available:
- Richard Haward’s oyster stall
- Coffee at one of the many coffee stalls
- Delicious street food from across the Markets
- Saturday 10am-12pm
- Meeting point: Borough Market
- Taste delicious beigels
- A drink at one of the best coffee houses
- Optional opportunity to taste jellied eels!
- Saturday 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Meeting point: Liverpool Street station
- A drink at a great coffee house
- Visit a London gin distillery
- Saturday 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Meeting point: St Paul's tube station
- End point: Aldwych
Secret History of Street Food Tour, South London:
The Secret History of Street Food Tour takes in Borough, the oldest food market in London dating back to the 13th century and Maltby Street Market, one of the newest, including:
Secret History of Street Food Tour, East London:
This tour will take you to the markets around Spitalfields and Brick Lane covering the food legacies of the Romans, Dutch, Portuguese, Jews and Bangladeshis, including:
The History of London in Four Drinks:
This is a fun tour around the City of London, Fleet Street and The Strand to discover how beer, gin, tea and coffee helped shape London as it is today. Highlights include:
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Coutours site to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your full wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Full Head Balayage Highlights, Cut & Blow Dry, Putney£39 instead of up to £180 for a full head of balayage highlights, plus a cut and blow dry at Chez Stephan, Putney - save up to 78%
Up to 32% off Airport Parking - 30 locations! £1 for up to 32% off airport parking from Trusted Travel - over 30 UK locations!
Time left to purchase