Gourmet Somerset Country House£129 instead of up to £338.40 for a 2nt break for 2 inc. breakfast and dinner at The Farthings Country House Hotel in Hatch Beauchamp - save up to 62%
Save up to 62%
Time left to purchase
- 2nt stay in 18th century country house.
- En-suite rooms inc. flat-screen TV and tea and coffee-making facilities.
- Continental breakfast each morning made with local produce.
- Plus a 2-course gourmet dinner on first night of your stay,
- Located in historic village Hatch Beauchamp.
- Close to Bath and Cheddar Gorge.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Apr 2014.
- Excl. 14th Feb 2014.
- Not valid on Saturdays.
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Check in - 2pm; check out - 11am.
- Subject to availability.
Not only is Somerset home to the finest farmhouse cider and Cheddar cheese, but also boasts rolling hills and a unique cultural heritage that’s hard to match…
We're offering you a 2nt break for 2 inc. breakfast and dinner for just £129, saving you up to 62% off The Farthings Country House Hotel's price of up to £338.40.
An 18th century country house nestled in the idyllic village of Hatch Beauchamp, The Farthings Hotel provides a great base for exploring Somerset, as well as a home-away-from-home atmosphere in which to relax and unwind. Located just 3 miles from the M5, the charming hotel is set within beautiful rose gardens and orchards, which can be admired from the comfort of your spacious en-suite room. All bedrooms offer stunning views over the grounds, a Freeview flat-screen TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. Besides receiving a warm welcome, you’ll be treated to a continental breakfast - freshly made using local produce - each morning in one of The Farthings’ three elegant dining rooms.
Prise yourself from the hotel’s cracking wood fire and award-winning restaurant and you can explore the idyllic village of Hatch Beauchamp, from which Somerset’s myriad of attractions can also be discovered. With Georgian gem Bath and Cheddar Gorge (Britain's biggest gorge) both nearby, you won’t be stuck for ideas. After a culture-packed day, why not head to Glastonbury Tor to watch the sun set over Somerset? Plus, you'll be pleased to learn that with today's deal, you'll be treated to a 2-course dinner on the first night of your stay. Can we come too?
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email The Farthings to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.