Kent Break for 2 £39 instead of up to £64.95 (at The Castle Hotel, Kent) for a 1-night stay for 2 inc. breakfast - save up to 40%
Save up to 40%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 1-night stay in a family-run inn in Saltwood, Kent.
- Ideal spot for exploring the glorious Kent countryside.
- Includes a full English breakfast.
- Close to Folkestone and Dover.
- Visit Saltwood Castle - location used to plot Thomas A Becket's murder.
- Wowcher Bonus: Free bottle of wine when dining from the hotel's main menu.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 28th Dec 2013.
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2014.
- Excludes 19th Dec-2nd Jan.
- 7-day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
With coastal views, unspoilt beaches and quaint villages with warm, buzzing pubs, it's no surprise that Kent is our favourite place to take a typically British break...
Today we're offering you a 1-night stay for 2 including breakfast for just £39, saving you up to 40% off The Castle Hotel's price of up to £64.95.
Residing in a charming, family-run inn set on the village green of Saltwood, you and your guest will spend a restful night's sleep in an individually-decorated and spacious room complete with a deluxe four-poster bed, guaranteed to add some romance! Come the morning, head to The Castle Hotel's breakfast room for a traditional full English breakfast that'll ensure you're ready for whatever the day throws at you. Should you decide to dine in the Hotel's restaurant, you'll be treated to a complimentary bottle of wine.
You could hunt high and low and struggle to find somewhere more naturally bountiful than Kent. Surrounded by picturesque walkways and rolling hills, layered in history, Kent provides the perfect destination for those wanting to explore the exquisite countryside. The Castle Hotel is a stone's throw from Canterbury Castle (which dates back to 1070 and was built by William the Conqueror), Dover Castle and Saltwood Castle, famous for harbouring the knights who assassinated Thomas A Becket. Within walking distance of The Castle Hotel is the old town of Hythe, dotted with cafés, restaurants and quaint shops, with strips of glorious beach lying further afield. You could also take a trip to Aspinall’s Port Lympe or Howlett’s Animal Park - Kent really does have something for everyone!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Castle Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The staff were really lovely and friendly"
Reviewed: 02 September 2013
Reviewed: 06 August 2013
"The food is just excellent"
Reviewed: 28 July 2013
6 Cocktails to Share for 2 or 4 @ Encore Lounge, Richmond£16 for your choice of six cocktails to share between two or four people at Encore Lounge, Richmond - save 70%
Time left to purchase