Gloucestershire Break, Wine & Dinner£79 instead of up to £155.10 (at Stratton House, Glos.) for a 1nt break for 2 inc. 2-course dinner, wine & b'fast, £129 for 2nts - save up to 49%
A 1-night break for 2 inc. a two-course dinner, wine & breakfast at Stratton House, Cirencester (was up to £155.10) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 49% (£76.10)
A 2-night break for 2 inc. a two-course dinner, wine & breakfast at Stratton House, Cirencester (was up to £211.20) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 39% (£82.20)
Save up to 49%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 1 or 2-night break in beautiful Gloucestershire.
- Inc. wine and a two-course dinner on the night of your arrival.
- Plus a daily full English breakfast.
- Stay in an en-suite room with Wi-Fi, TV and 24-hour room service.
- Late checkout at 1pm.
- A perfect base from which to explore the Cotswolds.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st Jan 2014.
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2014.
- Excludes 23rd-27th Dec, 29th Dec-2nd Jan and 14th-16th Feb.
- Valid Sun-Fri for 1-night stays. £20 surcharge for Sat stays.
- No amendments or cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability.
If you're dreaming of escaping this winter, the good news is there's no need to face airport queues or long delays when you've got today's deal...
We’re offering you a 1-night break for 2 including a two-course dinner, wine and breakfast for £79, or a 2-night break for £129, saving you up to 49% off Stratton House's prices.
Originally built as a private house in the 17th century and crafted from beautiful honey-coloured stone, Stratton House is a country hotel located amidst beautiful Gloucestershire countryside and within easy reach of the Cotswolds. Warm and comfortable with polished flagstone floors, walled gardens and 39 individually decorated bedrooms, this hotel certainly has a welcoming feel. You'll check in to your standard en-suite room with free Wi-Fi, TV, 24-hour room service and tea and coffee making facilities before enjoying a two-course dinner in the Master's Restaurant on the night of your arrival. With a regularly changing seasonal menu, choices may include steak and ale pie, red Thai prawn curry or Moroccan chicken, plus you'll each enjoy a glass of wine before your meal.
After a hearty full English breakfast the following morning and a late checkout of 1pm, we think you'll be rested and ready to explore the Gloucestershire countryside. Close to the old market town of Cirencester, the hotel is set on the threshold of the Cotswolds, famous for rolling uplands and beautiful river valleys. If shopping's your thing then you could head to Bicester for the world-famous designer outlet centre, or spend time exploring some of the pretty nearby towns and villages such as Bourton-on-the-Water, Lower Slaughter or Stow-on-the-Wold. We think you'll have a whale of a time! Enjoy...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Stratton House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 21 November 2013
"A place I would visit again"
Reviewed: 18 November 2013
Reviewed: 14 November 2013