Designer Inspired Spike Earrings£12.99 instead of £96 (from 9 Stones) for a set of 925 sterling silver spike earrings with a choice of gem stones - save 86%
Time left to purchase
- A set of 925 sterling silver spike earrings.
- Valid with your choice of the following gems:
- Blue topaz, amethyst, moonstone, fresh water pearl, black zircon.
- Stone diameter of 3.5mm.
- Perfect stocking filler.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 8th Dec 2013.
- Postage costs an additional £4.99.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
You've got dazzling diamonds, gorgeous gems and pretty pearls - well, now it's time to add sophisticated spikes to your jewellery box…
Today we're offering you a set of 925 sterling silver spike earrings with a choice of gem stones for only £12.99, saving you 86% off 9 Stones' price of £96 (correct as of 19.11.13).
Adding an edgy twist to everything from your jeans to your festive party dress, 9 Stones' gorgeous spike earrings are on every fashion-forward woman's Christmas list. The 925 sterling silver earrings feature 3.5mm gemstones from your choice of blue topaz, amethyst, moonstone, fresh water pearl or black zircon. Decisions, decisions...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Select your gemstone.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
6 Soprano ICE Laser Hair Removal Sessions, Fitzrovia£49 for six sessions of Soprano ICE laser hair removal on one area, £99 for two areas, £149 for three areas or £199 for four areas at Boutique Spa - save up to 87%
FUT Hair Transplant - 5 Locations!£899 for a hair transplant with approx. 1000 hairs, £1899 for approx. 2000 hairs, or £2895 for approx. 3000 at FUE Hair Transplant Clinics - save up to 70%
Promotion ends on
19 / 02 / 2017