Cheltenham Gold Cup, Pullman Train & Champagne£359pp instead of £595 (from IWC) for a Cheltenham Gold Cup Day ticket & luxury return train inc. brunch, dinner & Champagne - save 40%
Time left to purchase
- Watch the Cheltenham Gold Cup horse races on the 15th March.
- Travel via a luxury Pullman train from Euston Station.
- Outbound journey includes a glass of sparkling wine & a full English breakfast.
- Return journey includes a 3-course dinner, Champagne and canapés.
- Plus, a bottle of wine to share.
- Includes a Tattersalls entrance ticket.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on 2 attending, so you’ll need to buy 2.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid on 15th Mar 2013 (must book by 3rd Mar 2013).
- Subject to availability.
We were jealous of Harry Potter for 2 reasons; he got to fly on a broomstick and he got a ride on the Hogwarts Express. We can’t offer a Nimbus 2000 but we’re making up for it with today’s deal…
Today we’re offering you a Cheltenham Gold Cup Day ticket and luxury return train journey including brunch, dinner & Champagne for just £395 per person. That’s 40% off Independent World Choice’s price of £595.
This train may not be picking you up from station 9 and 3/4, but we can guarantee that the ride will be equally as magical. With today’s deal, you and one lucky companion will get to attend the ultimate horse racing event of the year in style, aboard a luxury Pullman train. Departing from Euston at 7:55am, you’ll be greeted with a glass of sparkling wine and a delectable full English breakfast to set you up for the journey ahead. Once you alight at Cheltenham at 11:16am, you’ll be transported to the racecourse via a fleet of executive coaches where you will be escorted to your prime seating at the Tattersalls Enclosure, giving you an excellent view of the races to come.
The first race begins at 10.30am, gold cup race begins at 3:20pm and the last race is at 5.15pm. Once the excitement ends, you can soak in the amazing atmosphere before entering your transfer chariot (coach) back to your luxury return train. Departing at 7:10pm, you’ll be greeted with a chilled glass of Champagne, canapés and a sumptuous 3-course dinner featuring soup or paté starters, your choice of a chicken, beef, lamb or a veggie roast dinner plus a bottle of wine per couple. Finish with coffee and petit fours and when you arrive at Euston at 10:01pm, you’ll be glad you traded Hogwarts for Cheltenham!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought, we'll send you your unique wowcher code. Call or email Independent World Choice to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.