Healthy Lebanese Dining for 2 & Wine£24 instead of up to £57.70 for a 2-course vegetarian Lebanese meal for 2 inc. wine & tea or coffee at Chamisse, Chancery Lane - save up to 58%
Save up to 58%
Time left to purchase
- Authentic Lebanese restaurant based just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube station.
- Start with a sumptuous mixed mezze platter before enjoying your choice of vegetarian main dish.
- You'll also get a glass of house wine and a mint tea or coffee each.
- Rated 5* on Trip Advisor.
- Available 7 days a week.
- Wowcher Bonus: Get 20% off your next visit if booked on the day.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 28th Apr 2013.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
If a trip to warmer climes is out of the question, then fear not. We're sure today's deal will give your taste buds that tantalising holiday feeling...
Today we’re offering you a 2-course vegetarian Lebanese meal for 2 including a glass of wine and mint tea or coffee each for just £24, saving you up to 58% off Chamisse’s price of up to £57.70.
Based just a short stroll from Chancery Lane tube station, Chamisse offers delicious, healthy and authentic Lebanese cuisine like no other in a warm and friendly atmosphere. As part of today’s deal you’ll be served up a tongue-tantalising vegan two-course meal for 2: you’ll begin with a mezze platter of hommos, mixed salad, spicy potato and falafel, before having your choice of loubieh (green beans), bamieh (okra) or mousakaat (aubergine) served with rice as your delicious main dish. You and your lucky companion will also each get a glass of wine to enjoy alongside your meal and a mint tea or coffee to complement your meal. Yum!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Chamisse to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 11 January 2013
' I can't praise this place too highly...Everything was stunning; clearly home made and totally delicious. Im aware I am going on a bit but it really was so so good.'
Wendy L, Warrington
Reviewed: 11 December 2012
'Chamisse is one the best Lebanese restaurants in London.'
Reviewed: 11 December 2012
ZOOM Teeth Whitening, Oxford St£69 instead of £429 for a one-hour ZOOM teeth whitening treatment including a consultation at Glamour Smile Clinic, Oxford Street - save 84%
1-4nt Luxury Countryside Lodge Stay for 4 - 8 Locations!From £109 for an overnight stay for up to four in a luxury lodge, from £189 for two nights or from £319 for three or four nights - save up to 48%
FUE Hair Transplant£799 for a hair transplant with approx. 1000 hairs, £1799 for approx. 2000 hairs or £2795 for approx. 3000 hairs at Medical Hair Centre, Romford - save up to 60%
Promotion ends on
04 / 08 / 2016