Dining & Wine for 2 @ the Hilton£29 instead of up to £59.40 for a 2-course meal for 2 & glass of wine each at The Axis Bar & Kitchen, Hilton Islington - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Dine out in style with a 2-course meal for 2 at The Hilton Hotel, Islington.
- Starters include linguine carbonara and Thai-style fish cakes.
- Enjoy a selection of mains such as slow-cooked pork belly, chicken wrapped in chorizo and herb-crusted lamb rack.
- Desserts include coconut panna cotta, pear and plum crumble and a selection of British cheeses.
- Includes a glass of wine each.
- Relax in the decadent settings of the Islington Hilton.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 27th Apr 2013.
- £2 surcharge for scallops; £3 surcharge for rib eye; £4 surcharge for fillet steak.
- Service charge not included.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
If The Hunger Games was filmed at Wowcher Towers, then we think the film’s plot would be centred on a madcap race to get to the venue of today’s tongue-tantalising deal…
We’re offering you a a two-course meal for two including a glass of wine each for just £29, saving you up to 51% off The Axis Bar & Kitchen’s price of up to £59.40.
Based in the heart of Angel, The Axis Bar & Kitchen at the Hilton London Islington offers a gourmet dining experience in beautiful, contemporary surroundings. Sit back in comfort and enjoy looking out on a (hopefully) sunny day through the modern glass-fronted wall as you sip on a glass of wine. You and your very lucky companion will get to enjoy a two-course meal - so whether you fancy a delectable starter or dessert with your main course, you’re sure to be dining in style. With starters including linguine carbonara, Thai-style fish cakes and beetroot and goat's cheese salad, main courses including slow-cooked pork belly, chicken wrapped in chorizo and herb-crusted lamb rack and desserts such as coconut panna cotta, pear and plum crumble and a selection of British cheeses, there’s certainly enough there to give you food for thought!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Axis Bar & Kitchen to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Good food; LOVED the lamb!
Reviewed: 23 May 2012
Lovely restaurant to visit.
Maxine S, London
Reviewed: 18 May 2012
...restaurant itself very cool looking
Stavros Bavros, Strood
Reviewed: 24 November 2012
Aloe Vera Body Wrap & Massage£16 instead of up to £65 for an aloe vera body wrap and massage at Spray Tan Angels, Battersea - save up to 75%
Time left to purchase