Country House, Dinner & Wine for 2 + Wine Estate Tkts£109 for an overnight stay for 2 including a 2-course dinner, wine and late check-out at Wotton House plus tickets to Denbies Wine Estate - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an overnight stay for 2 at a prestigious country house hotel.
- Stay in a comfortable twin or double room.
- Includes breakfast and a 2-course dinner.
- Plus a glass of wine on arrival and tickets to Denbies Wine Estate.
- Late check-out at 12pm.
- Voucher valid until 31st Oct 2014 (excludes 21st-23rd Sep).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Sep 2014.
- Voucher valid until 31st Oct 2014.
- Excludes 21st-23rd Sep 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Limited Saturday availability in October.
- Subject to availability.
Revelling in acres of spectacular countryside and steeped in history, Wotton House is an ideal spot for a short but special break...
We're offering you an overnight stay for 2 including a 2-course dinner, wine and late check-out at Wotton House plus tickets to Denbies Wine Estate for just £109, saving you up to 53% off Wotton House's price of up to £231.
Wotton House is an idyllic setting for a relaxing mini break. With today’s deal you’ll stay in a luxurious twin or double bedroom with Wi-Fi, tasteful furnishings and a thick mattress which will ensure a great night’s sleep. You’ll be welcomed to Wotton House with a glass of wine each, and in the evening you’ll be treated to a two-course dinner at Tempus Restaurant. With mussels and smoked haddock chowder as starters, mains such as Moroccan lamb and Brazilian stew and desserts like baked blueberry and vanilla cheesecake, you're sure to head off to bed completely satisfied.
In the morning, if you have room, you’ll get a full English or continental breakfast - probably best to line the stomach if you take advantage of the complimentary tickets to Denbies Wine Estate. Dating back to the 80s, this estate is now one of the largest wine producers in the UK. During your visit you’ll get to witness the making of several award-winning wines, as well as explore the Surrey Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty with plenty of footpaths meandering through the vineyards and surrounding countryside. Best thing is that you don't have to check out of your room until 12pm! Perfect.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Wotton House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 19 August 2014
Reviewed: 18 August 2014
“Very impressive service.”
Reviewed: 14 August 2014
Saracens vs Harlequins Rugby @ Wembley Stadium£5 for a child's ticket, £15 for an adult ticket or £19 for both to see Saracens vs. Harlequins rugby at Wembley Stadium on 8th April 2017 - save up to 33%
Three-Hour Nail Tech UV Gel Workshop£36 for a three-hour nail tech UV gel workshop from Nina Lewis
Time left to purchase