Computerised Accounts Course£29 instead of £349.99 (from Parker Ascott) for a Level 1, 2 and 3 Award computerised accounts course, or £44 to include certification - save up to 92%
A Level 1, 2 and 3 computerised accounts course from Parker Ascott (was £349.99) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 92% (£320.99)
A Level 1, 2 and 3 computerised accounts course inc. certification from Parker Ascott (was £499) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 91% (£455)
Save up to 92%
Time left to purchase
- Take a Level 1, 2 and 3 computerised Sage 50 Accounts course.
- Over 90 hours of material.
- Ideal for beginners or those with no accounting experience.
- Upgrade to include a certificate.
- Looks great on your CV!
- 24/7 access for 1 year.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 26th Aug 2014.
You can always ac-count on Wowcher to bring you deals that stand out from the crowd....
We're offering you a Level 1, 2 and 3 Award computerised accounts course for £29, or include certification for £44, saving you up to 92% off Parker Ascott's prices (correct as of 8.8.14).
If working in accountancy or bookkeeping is your dream job, the Parker Ascott computerised accounts course could be just what you are looking for! This course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to fully operate the Sage 50 accounts software. Whether you’re looking to go into further education, improve your job prospects or just expand your knowledge, this course is flexible and convenient. The fully comprehensive course can be accessed for up to 1 year via distance learning, so no previous experience or prior knowledge is required. You'll be assessed through a multiple choice test at the end of each module, plus a competency test at the end. Sounds good to us! The course includes the following:
Basic - Level 1
Installation and setup
- Company settings
- Nominal, bank and control accounts
- Chart of accounts
- Customer and supplier records
Enter opening balances
- Enter opening balance
- Customer and supplier opening balances
- Nominal opening balances
Working with day-to-day transactions
- Journal entries
- Bank, cash and credit card transcations
- Supplier invoices and credit notes
- Paying suppliers
- Operating the customer ledger
Diary and corrections
- Month-end procedures
- Errors and corrections
Intermediate - Level 2
- Control setup procedures
- Search facilities
- Credit control reporting
- Managing credit control
- Recurring entries
- Bank reconciliation
- Prepayment and accruals
- Fixed asset register and depreciation
Reporting, VAT returns and year end
- Financial reporting
- Multiple carts of accounts
- VAT return, VAT archive and audit preparation
- Year end procedures
- Departments and budget reporting
- Cash flow forecast
- Graphs and exporting data
- Multi company and consolidation
Advanced - Level 3
Dealing with stock and order processing
- Planning a stock system
- Creating product records
- Cost of sales and opening balances
- Purchase order processing
- Sales order processing
Invoicing and project costing
- Invoices and credit notes
- Project costing
Bill of materials, stock pricing and period end
- Settings for customers and suppliers
- Bill of materials
- Pricing and discount structure
- Stock take and period end
Period routines, quotes/Pro-formas and foreign trade
- Quotes and pro-formas
- Recurring transaction and skeletons
- Stock year end and global changes
- Foreign trade
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Parker Ascott's site to register using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
2-Course Dining, Prosecco & Thames Cruise for 2 on RS HispaniolaFrom £39 instead of up to £102.40 for a two-course meal with Prosecco for two aboard the RS Hispaniola and a River Red Rover ticket - save up to 62%
6-Month Clear Braces with Retainers & Home Whitening KitFrom £599 for a six month clear brace on one arch with retainers and a whitening kit, or £899 for two arches from Diamond Dental and Medical Clinic – save up to 57%
Time left to purchase
FUE Hair Transplant, Harley Street£899 for a hair transplant with approximately 1000 hairs, £1899 for 2000 hairs, £2895 for 3000 at Rejuvenate Hair Clinic, Harley Street - save up to 64%
Promotion ends on
06 / 10 / 2016