4* Sparkling Afternoon Tea for 2£27 for a sparkling afternoon tea for 2 inc. sandwiches, scones, cakes and more at The Colonnade Hotel, Warwick Avenue - save 56%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a sparkling afternoon tea for 2 at 4* hotel The Colonnade.
- Sandwiches inc. smoked salmon and cream cheese with cucumber.
- Plus scones with jam and clotted cream and a selection of cakes.
- Topped off with unlimited tea and a glass of bubbly each.
- Based on Warwick Avenue.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 10th Nov 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
A little of what we fancy is said to do us good, and there's nothing we fancy more than today's deal (apart from Ryan Gosling)...
Today we’re offering you a sparkling afternoon tea for 2 inc. sandwiches, scones, cakes and more for just £27, saving you 56% off The Colonnade Hotel's price of £62.
Ideal for birthdays, anniversaries and spontaneous treats, what better way to spoil your loved one than with today’s delicious deal? You’ll be made to feel immediately at home on your arrival at the 4* Colonnade Hotel, where you’ll be greeted with a glass of bubbly each before indulging in your afternoon tea for two. Nibble on ham and cheese, smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches, then treat your sweet tooth to a scone with jam and clotted cream plus a selection of mini cakes. Quench your thirst with unlimited cups of tea as you sit back and soak up your sophisticated surroundings in the decadent hotel. Take a look at the menu to find out the different types of tea you can choose from here. Bliss!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Colonnade Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''The food quality was very good and we were offered more of everything"
Reviewed: 03 August 2014
''There was plenty of food and there was a lovely atmosphere"
Reviewed: 30 July 2014
''Afternoon tea was first class"
Reviewed: 06 July 2014
8hr Wedding Photography Package£199 instead of up to £750 for an eight-hour wedding photography package including 300 images on DVD with Focus 61 - save up to 73%
Time left to purchase