3m Banana Parasol - 2 Colours!£59.99 instead of £199 (from Gadget Station) for a 3-metre banana parasol - save a cool 70%
Promotion ends on
09 / 09 / 2014
- Relax in the shade with a 3-metre banana parasol.
- Free standing with a metal base.
- Features durable polyester canopy.
- Easily adjustable angle and height.
- Valid in white or light green.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 19th Sep 2014.
- Delivery costs an additional £6.99 per item.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
If you spend your afternoons catching rays then you risk a lifetime ban from the local aquarium. Kick your habit and stay away from the rays with today’s shady deal!
We’re offering you a white or light green 3-metre banana parasol for just £59.99, saving you 70% off Gadget Station’s price of £199 (correct as of 4.8.14).
If you’re cowering behind sun loungers in bid to escape the midday heat, perhaps it’s time to invest in a parasol-ution! This free-standing parasol features a large polyester canopy that's perfect for giving your garden or patio a bit of respite from the Great British sun - it's valid in white or light green, and you can easily alter the height and angle of the canopy using the crank handle. The sun can sometimes be your best friend, but too much of anything can be a bad thing - take charge with today’s deal!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
- Then select your colour.
Thames Evening Cruise - Canapés, Bubbly & Live Music for 2£29 instead of £58 for a Thames river weekday evening cruise for 2 including bubbles, live jazz and canapés, or £34 for a weekend cruise from City Cruises - save 50%
Deluxe Personalised Xmas Hamper£39 instead of £109.95 for a personalised deluxe Christmas hamper including wine, treats and a personalised gift card from Coghlans Cookery School - save 65%
Promotion ends on
03 / 12 / 2016