'All You Can Eat' @ The Hilton£17 instead of £29 for an 'all you can eat' 3-course buffet at the Hilton London Docklands - save 41%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 3-course ‘all you can eat’ dining experience.
- Dishes inc. duck confit, tandoori chicken and slow-cooked lamb.
- Plus a choice of starters, desserts and tea or coffee.
- Boasts breathtaking cityscape views.
- Valid Mon-Fri and Sun (times below).
- Includes ferry transfer from Canary Wharf Pier to the Hilton Pier.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts (max. 20).
- Voucher valid until 30th Sep 2014.
- Menu subject to change.
- Subject to availability.
A name that guarantees impeccable service, presentation and flair - where else would you head for a romantic dinner date than the iconic Hilton Hotel?
Today we’re offering you an 'all you can eat' three-course dinner buffet for only £17, saving you 41% off the Hilton London Docklands’ price of £29.
Transporting you to your dining destination in a much more stylish fashion than the local bus, you’ll begin your night by hopping aboard the Canary Wharf ferry to the Hilton London Docklands' Pier. With panoramic views of London laid out before you and an even more tantalising menu, this is a night out that won’t fail to delight! Check out this sample menu:
Hors d'oeuvres and salad
Freshly-made pea and mint soup
Slow-cooked lamb and vegetable casserole with minted dumplings
Duck leg confit with a three onion sauce and braised red cabbage
Tandoori chicken breast with a coriander yoghurt and Pilau rice
Grilled tuna steak with salsa verde
Baked bell peppers filled with biryani vegetables
Roasted new potatoes with chive sour cream
A selection of mixed vegetables
Mixed dessert selection
- Sunday-Thursday: 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Friday: 6pm-9:30pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Hilton London Docklands' online form to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“Terrific view across the river to Canary Wharf”
Dodie M, London
Reviewed: 26 June 2014
Reviewed: 09 June 2014
“Food on offer is of a very high standard”
Reviewed: 26 June 2014