2-Course Dinner & Casino for 2£20 for a 2-course meal for two inc. a glass of wine and an enhanced odds bet each at Rendezvous Casino, Brighton Marina - save up to 67%
Save up to 67%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course meal for 2 at the Rendezvous Casino.
- Dishes include seared sea bass, beef stroganoff and coq au vin.
- Plus a glass of wine each.
- And a enhanced odds bet each!
- Valid Monday-Saturday 6pm to 10pm.
- Based in Brighton's Marina Village.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 1st Nov 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be 18 or over.
- £5 surcharge for a steak or platter course.
- Please gamble responsibly; visit gambleaware.co.uk for advice.
- Limited availability on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Subject to availability.
A potent combination of classic style, mouthwatering cuisine and friendly service in the heart of Brighton's vibrant Marina Village, it’s little wonder people flock far and wide to today’s deal location…
We're offering you a 2-course meal for two inc. a glass of wine and an enhanced odds bet each for just £20, saving you up to 67% off Rendezvous Casino's price of up to £60.85.
Located in Brighton's iconic Marina Village, the Rendezvous Casino is perfect for a night of high-rolling, crap-shooting action! With today's deal, you and a lucky pal (plus Lady Luck, hopefully) can kick things off by sitting down to a delicious 2-course meal from the casino's menu, plus a glass of house wine each. Then you can hit the tables with an enhanced odds bet each. Plus, if you fancy heading down on a Saturday night, they'll be some great live music! Forget black and white - this deal is as clear as black and red...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Rendezvous Casino to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“What a great night”
Reviewed: 06 July 2014
"The service was fantastic"
Reviewed: 25 November 2013
Reviewed: 27 September 2013