Afternoon Tea & Pimm's for 2£29 instead of £62 for a luxury afternoon tea with Pimm's or Prosecco for two people at Number Twelve in the Ambassadors, Bloomsbury - save 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a luxurious afternoon tea with Pimm's or Prosecco for 2 people.
- Dine on a selection of sandwiches.
- Along with freshly baked scones served with clotted cream and jam.
- Plus fruit tartlets, pastries and chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- Based in the 4* Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Oct 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Valid Mon-Sat, 2:30pm-4pm and Sun, 2pm-7pm.
- Subject to availability.
You may not be a morning person, but we bet you're an afternoon kind of gal when it looks like this...
We’re offering you a luxury afternoon tea with Pimm's or Prosecco for two people for just £29, saving you 53% Number Twelve’s price of £62.
A modern and contemporary space overlooking the beautiful Dickensian Woburn Walk, Number Twelve is an ideal venue for an afternoon spent indulging in delicious treats. With today’s deal, you’ll get an afternoon tea spread fit for royalty and served with exquisite presentation. After a variety of delicate sandwiches, you’ll get a selection of sweet fruit tartlets and butter icing cupcakes. Still not full? Never fear, as there are also scones served with Devonshire clotted cream, pastries and chocolate-dipped strawberries to name a few. To top that all off, you’ll each receive a delicious glass of chilled Pimm's or Prosecco. Heaven!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Number Twelve to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"First class hospitality."
Reviewed: 08 July 2014
“Very good afternoon tea”
Reviewed: 02 July 2014
“Fab food, fab staff!!”
Reviewed: 01 July 2014