4* London & Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Tkt£99pp (from The Omega Holidays Group) for an overnight stay at the 4* Guoman Tower Hotel and a top price ticket to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- Enjoy a 1-night stay in London at the 4* Guoman Tower Hotel.
- Plus a top price ticket to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at The Savoy Theatre.
- Stay in an en-suite twin or double room with Wi-Fi and TV.
- Includes a full English breakfast.
- Based near Tower Hill tube station.
- Valid on Friday nights until 28th November 2014.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on 2 sharing so you’ll need to buy 2.
- May buy multiples.
- Must book by 31st Oct 2014.
- Voucher valid on Friday nights until 28th Nov 2014.
- £59.95pp surcharge for an additional night.
- Excludes bank holidays.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability.
Fancy a short city break filled with some dirty, rotten fun? You've come to the right place, you scoundrel...
We're offering you an overnight stay at the 4* Guoman Tower Hotel and a top price ticket to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels for just £99pp!
Nestled between the River Thames and St Katharine Docks, the 4* Guoman Tower Hotel is the ideal destination for a short city break. Offering incomparable views of The Shard, the Thames and Tower Bridge, the hotel is renowned for its unrivalled luxury. You'll head to this comfortable hotel and rest your head in a tastefully decorated twin or double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, flatscreen TV, complimentary toiletries, room service and Wi-Fi access. In the morning, you'll enjoy a full English breakfast in the hotel restaurant, setting you up for the day.
With its central location, the Tower Hotel not only offers breathtaking views of London but is within easy reach of attractions such as the West End and Westfield Shopping Centre, making this hotel the perfect base from which to explore the capital. And of course, if that wasn't enough you'll also get a top price ticket to see the hit musical Dirty Rotten Scoundrels! Starring three time Olivier winner and star of My Family Robert Lindsay plus TV comedy star Rufus Hound, the musical will transport you to the French Riviera and its decadent underworld, as two seasoned swindlers attempt to hoodwink a millionaire heiress. As the pair compete in the true art of the con, they discover there's only room for one of them. Directed by the multi-award-winning Jerry Mitchell, the fantastic show is sure to be a night-out you won’t forget! Sophisticated, suave with a good dash of mischief, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is one of the hottest musicals of 2014 - don't miss out!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Omega Holidays Group to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 21 July 2014
"excellent room very spacious"
Reviewed: 21 July 2014
“Stunning views and uplifting atmosphere”
Reviewed: 20 July 2014
'Non-Surgical' Nose Reshaping, Harley Street£249 instead of up to £849 for 'non-surgical' nose reshaping including consultation at Harley Street Elite Clinic - save up to 71%
Time left to purchase