2½ hour Thames BBQ Lunch Cruise£23 for a BBQ lunch Thames cruise from Thames River Tours, Westminster
- Enjoy a 2½ hour Thames BBQ lunch cruise.
- Includes a BBQ with marinated herb chicken and sausages.
- Plus hot jacket potatoes, crispy salads and fresh bread and butter.
- Along with desserts, fruit and coffee.
- You'll sail past Westminster and other iconic London landmarks.
- Valid on Saturdays at 11:50am (see dates below).
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 13th Sep 2014.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability.
T-Pain was certainly in high spirits when he proudly exclaimed “I’m on a boat”, and we’re hoping that today’s deal will similarly float yours…
We’re offering you a BBQ lunch Thames cruise for just £23!
Whether you go alone, with a partner or a group of friends, you’re shore to have a fabulous time on this 2½ hour cruise. Your day will start at 11:50am when you board the boat at Westminster Pier. You’ll depart at 12:10pm to begin a fabulous cruise along some of London’s most famous landmarks, such as the London Eye and Big Ben, before feasting on a tasty BBQ buffet. Typical dishes include the likes of flamed burgers, marinated chicken thighs and Cumberland sausages - veggies, let the tour operator know in advance and you’ll be provided with lots of lovely meat-free alternatives, alongside all-round favourites such as jacket potatoes, salads, coleslaw and bread fresh from the oven! You’ll also be treated to some gorgeous desserts, fruit and coffee to finish. With stunning views, comfy seating and mouthwatering food, your time on the boat will be epic!
Dates are as follows:
- Saturday 26th July
- Saturday 9th August
- Saturday 30th August
- Saturday 13th September
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Thames River Tours to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.