3-Course Dining & Champagne Cocktails for 2£39 instead of up to £91.80 for a 3-course meal for 2 inc. a Champagne cocktail each at North Pole Greenwich - save up to 58%
Save up to 58%
Time left to purchase
- Treat yourself to a decadent 3-course dinner for 2 people.
- Starters inc. deep fried goat's cheese, quail and crab salad.
- Mains inc. sea bass fillet, mushroom linguine and spicy duck breast.
- Desserts inc. rhubarb cake, chocolate fondant and pear crumble.
- Plus a Champagne cocktail each.
- Close to Greenwich station.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 13th Oct 2014.
- Valid Mon-Fri, 6pm-10pm; Sat, 12pm-4pm and Sun, 12pm-10pm.
- £2.95 surcharge for scallops starter; £3.95 for steak/lamb mains; £2.95 for cheese selection dessert.
- Subject to availability.
Enjoy the culinary spoils of Europe without the confusing road signs or overcrowded beaches with today's Wowcher deal...
Today we're offering you a three-course meal for two including a Champagne cocktail each for just £39, saving you up to 58% off North Pole Greenwich's price of up to £91.80.
Standing out from the crowd in trendy Greenwich isn't easy, but North Pole Greenwich's consistently fresh, flavoursome food and innovative menus make it the ideal place to head for a post-concert date or a pre-shopping dinner. Mood lighting, sleek furnishings and plenty of evocative French charm make for a cosy ambiance that you'll enjoy over a Champagne cocktail as you look over the extensive à la carte menu. With a starter, main and dessert each included in today's deal, you can indulge in mouthwatering dishes such as the roasted quail wrapped in pancetta, spicy duck breast with port sauce and heavenly passion fruit cheesecake. Wow!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call North Pole Greenwich to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The food is amazing and the staff are polite and helpful."
Reviewed: 05 July 2014
"Highly recommended and have already arranged my next visit."
Reviewed: 29 June 2014
“Lovely relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed: 12 May 2014