Mayfair Chateaubriand & Wine for 2 £34 instead of up to £70.50 for a Chateaubriand steak meal for 2 including a glass of wine each at Truc Vert, Mayfair - save up to 51%
Save up to 52%
Time left to purchase
- “The place is a minor work of art… Everything has been carefully thought through” - Evening Standard.
- Enjoy a 550g Chateaubriand steak meal between two in Mayfair.
- Served with a béarnaise sauce & freshly prepared salad.
- Plus a glass of house wine each.
- If you go on a Friday night, you’ll enjoy live music while you dine!
- Valid Mon-Sat, 5pm-10pm.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 14th Sep 2014.
- Subject to availability.
Steak your claim on fine dining in Mayfair, thanks to today's deal...
Today we’re offering you a Chateaubriand steak meal for 2 people including a glass of wine each for only £34, saving you up to 51% off Truc Vert’s price of up to £70.50.
With an emphasis on simple, flavoursome cuisine with no pretensions, Truc Vert is fast making a name for itself as Mayfair's premier restaurant for fuss-free dining. Described by Tatler as "delightful" and lauded as a "minor work of art" by the London Evening Standard, the menu is a collation of French-inspired dishes cooked with impeccable flair. On the menu with today's deal is a succulent 550g Chateaubriand steak to share, topped off with a béarnaise sauce and fresh side salad each. With a glass of wine in hand, we challenge you not to fall in love with this charming eatery - particularly on a Friday night, when the sounds of live jazz and soul will be the perfect backdrop to your dinner…
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Truc Vert to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"I would recommend it to anyone"
Reviewed: 29 May 2014
“A small rustic restaurant in a quiet spot of Mayfair... Try it ... Great service”
Reviewed: 09 May 2014
"Charming, happy, helpful staff and truly delicious food. Go there!"
Reviewed: 07 May 2014