Alpaca Trekking for 2 £24 instead of up to £50 for a 2½ hour alpaca trekking experience for 2 at Alpaca Annie, Kent - save up to 52%
Save up to 52%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2½ hour trekking experience with an alpaca!
- Feed, walk and interact with these furry friends.
- Great way to see the dykes and surrounding farmland.
- Based in Burmarsh, New Romney.
- Wowcher Bonus: 10% off at the newly refurbished Kate's Bistro.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 6th Sep 2014.
- Voucher valid until 6th Jun 2015.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 14 or over.
- Subject to availability and weather conditions.
Knock, knock! Who's there? Alpaca. Alpaca who? Alpaca picnic lunch because today’s deal is gonna work up an appetite...
We’re offering you a 2½ hour alpaca trekking experience for two people for just £24, saving you up to 52% off Alpaca Annie's price of up to £50.
They say the dog is a man's best friend, but what's a pup in the face of an adorable alpaca? These gentle creatures make the perfect trekking partners for all ages and occasions. They’re well trained and apparently get as much pleasure from the trek as you will! As well as walking with them, you'll also get to feed them and learn about their habits and behaviour. Trekking with these furry friends is a wonderful way to get the feel of Romney Marsh, the dykes and the surrounding farmland. The treks are held from Wednesday to Sunday at 10am and 1pm, lasting up to 2½ hours. Time for some fun before the dawning of the alpaca-lypse!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Alpaca Annie's online form to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The whole day was really lovely"
Reviewed: 19 May 2014
"We were extremely lucky as two babies had been born a few days before, they were so cute!!"
Reviewed: 28 May 2014
"Well worth a visit no matter what age you are"
Reviewed: 05 October 2013
8hr Wedding Photography Package£199 instead of up to £750 for an eight-hour wedding photography package including 300 images on DVD with Focus 61 - save up to 73%
Time left to purchase