Caribbean Feast & Beer for 2£24 for a 3-course Caribbean meal for 2 inc. 2 sides and a beer each at Yamas, Crystal Palace - save up to 65%
- A 3-course Caribbean feast for 2.
- Starters inc. BBQ chicken wings, hummus with pitta bread and more.
- Then curry goat or jerk chicken with two sides each.
- Finish with a dessert, such as cheesecake or apple crumble.
- Plus a beer or soft drink each.
- Based in Crystal Palace.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy 3 additional as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 17th Sep 2014.
- Valid Tue-Sun, 5.30pm-9pm.
- £2 surcharge for king prawns, chilli squid and ackee money bags.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Subject to availability.
Don't let the inevitable grey skies of summer get you down, as today we've adopted some 'blue sky' thinking and are whisking you off for an exotic taste of the Caribbean instead...
Today we’re offering you a 3-course Caribbean meal for 2 including 2 sides and a beer each for only £24 at Yamas.
Serving up a slice of sunshine with their irresistibly flavoursome Caribbean cuisine, Yamas are fast making a name for themselves as Crystal Palace’s premier exotic dining destination. Head down to the friendly restaurant armed with today’s deal and you’ll be treated to a feast that’s sure to satisfy even the hungriest of diners. You'll enjoy a starter each such as BBQ chicken wings or hummus with pitta bread, followed by your choice of curry goat or jerk chicken for your main. You'll also get two sides from a selection featuring fried plantain, chunky chips and corn on the cob. Still got room? Well, never fear - cheesecake, apple and mango crumble and chocolate fudge cake are on offer for dessert, and you'll each get a beer to wash it down (or a soft drink if you'd prefer). You can check out the full menu here. Surely Yamas be impressed with that!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Yamas to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“The food was well presented and very tasty"
Reviewed: 13 May 2014
“This place was amazing with great atmosphere"
Reviewed: 27 March 2014
"By far one of the best curry goat I've ever had...."
Reviewed: 02 March 2014
1-Hr Full Body Massage, Croydon£19 instead of £50 for a one hour full body massage from Helena McRae – save 62%
Time left to purchase