2-Day Thorpe Park Pass for 4 & Overnight StayFrom £129 (at Thorpe Shark Hotel) for a 1nt stay for 4 people inc. breakfast & 2-day Thorpe Park entry plus 'first to ride' access - save up to 38%
Save up to 38%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the brand new Thorpe Shark Hotel!
- Stay in an en-suite bedroom sleeping up to 4 people in one double bed and two bunks.
- Each room has a flatscreen TV, air-con & free Wi-Fi.
- Includes 2-day Thorpe Park entrance, free parking and hot buffet breakfast in Bar 360.
- Plus 'First to Ride' access to your favourite rides and evening entertainment for the whole family.
- Voucher valid for stays 1st Jun-18th Jul 2014 (excludes Saturdays).
The Fine Print
- One per group of up to 4 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 13th Jun 2014.
- Voucher valid for stays 1st Jun-18th Jul 2014.
- Excludes Saturday stays (pass can be used on Saturdays if staying Friday night).
- No cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability.
Here's one travel deal we simply can't wait to let you sink your teeth into...
We’re offering you a one-night stay for 4 people including breakfast and 2-day Thorpe Park entry from just £129, saving you up to 38% off Thorpe Shark Hotel's prices.
Recently opened, the all-new Thorpe Shark Hotel is the perfect pad to give your theme park experience some serious extra bite. Based just a fin's swish from all the adrenalin-filled action, this modern and comfortable hotel is a jaw-some base from which to explore. Your group of up to 4 will share a bite-sized bedroom complete with a double bed, two bunks, rain shower wet room and air-conditioning. There's even an entertainment package including flat screen TV, Angry Birds App and on-demand movie service featuring a chance to enjoy legendary shark-themed films. The next morning enjoy a hot buffet breakfast at Bar 360 before making the most of Thorpe Park thanks to your 2-day pass! You'll also get exclusive 'First To Ride' time to hit some of your favourite rides before other guests arrive in the morning, free parking and early evening entertainment, too.
Thorpe Park itself is home to plenty of exciting rides and attractions that are perfect for young - and the young at heart! Top must-do's are the new Angry Birds themed land, The Apocalypse and the fearsome Swarm, Europe's tallest winged rollercoaster. Plummet through the smouldering wasteland enduring a blood-curdling 127ft head-first inverted drop followed by a horrifying series of near misses and inversions as you're whisked through the devastated remains of the world you once knew. With plenty of eating options on-site, including Roast and Relish and Desperado's Mexican Cantina, we reckon you're guaranteed some fin-tastic fun...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Thorpe Shark Hotel to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Fantastic time, well worth staying!"
Reviewed: 19 May 2014
"Great crash pad!"
Reviewed: 15 May 2014
"...so comfy....best nights sleep I have had for ages"
Reviewed: 15 May 2014
ZOOM Teeth Whitening, Oxford St£69 instead of £429 for a one-hour ZOOM teeth whitening treatment including a consultation at Glamour Smile Clinic, Oxford Street - save 84%
1-4nt Luxury Countryside Lodge Stay for 4 - 8 Locations!From £109 for an overnight stay for up to four in a luxury lodge, from £189 for two nights or from £319 for three or four nights - save up to 48%
FUE Hair Transplant£799 for a hair transplant with approx. 1000 hairs, £1799 for approx. 2000 hairs or £2795 for approx. 3000 hairs at Medical Hair Centre, Romford - save up to 60%
Promotion ends on
04 / 08 / 2016