2-Course Meal & 12 Salsa Classes for 2 @ Tiger Tiger£39 instead of up to £117.95 for a 2-course meal and 6 one-hour salsa classes each for 2 from London Diary at Tiger Tiger, Piccadilly Circus - save up to 67%
Save up to 67%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch or dinner and 12 salsa classes.
- Mains inc. burgers, fajitas & ribs. Desserts inc. brownie & cheesecake.
- Learn to salsa dance with the help of an experienced instructor.
- 1-hour classes from 3pm on Sundays.
- Based at Tiger Tiger, Piccadilly Circus.
- Wowcher Bonus: 50% off drinks 5pm-8pm.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Aug 2014.
- New customers only.
- Under 18s welcome until 7pm.
- Must be aged 18 or over after 7pm.
- Subject to availability.
Want to unlock a hidden passion for dance but worried about looking like a fish out of water on the dance floor? Today's deal will help boost your confidence…
We’re offering you a 2-course lunch or dinner and 6 one-hour salsa classes each for 2 for just £39, saving you up to 67% off London Diary's price of up to £117.95.
Saturday night on the dance floor may make you feel like a dancing queen (young and sweet, only seventeeeen) but we reckon you can improve those moves. Along with an able-footed companion, you’ll shimmy and shake with 6 one-hour salsa classes each led by an experienced instructor, running from 3pm-4pm and 4pm-5pm on Sundays. What better way to tone up for the summer whilst having fun and learning a new skill?
Based at Piccadilly Circus’ Tiger Tiger, when you’re not brushing up on your moves, you’ll enjoy a tasty two-course lunch or dinner from a delicious set menu. You'll enjoy a main such as a beef burger, half rack of BBQ ribs, chicken fajitas or coconut vegetable curry, followed by a decadent dessert such as a hot chocolate brownie, vanilla cheesecake or strawberry shortbread sundae.
What's more, as a Wowcher Bonus you'll enjoy 50% off drinks between 5pm and 8pm. Fab!
Dine at the following times:
- Lunch: 12.30pm-2pm
- Dinner: 4pm-6pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Contact London Diary to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Japanese Dining @ Gyoza Bar, Covent Garden£20 for a £40 spend on Japanese dining for two people, £40 for an £80 spend for four people at Gyoza Bar, Covent Garden - save up to 50%
Full Body Massage Course - Online or Workshop! £19 instead of £120 for an online full body massage course, £29 for a workshop for one person, £49 for two people from Midas Touch - save up to 84%
Time left to purchase