Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2£27 for a Champagne afternoon tea for 2 inc. sandwiches, scones, cakes and more at The Colonnade Hotel, Warwick Avenue - save up to 56%
Save up to 56%
Promotion ends on
26 / 06 / 2014
- Enjoy a Champagne afternoon tea for 2 at 4* hotel The Colonnade.
- Sandwiches inc. egg mayonnaise and cream cheese with cucumber.
- Plus scones with jam and clotted cream and a selection of cakes.
- Topped off with unlimited tea and a glass of Champagne each.
- Based in Warwick Avenue.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 18th Aug 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
A little of what we fancy is said to do us good, and there's nothing we fancy more than today's deal (apart from Ryan Gosling)...
Today we’re offering you a Champagne afternoon tea for 2 inc. sandwiches, scones, cakes and more for just £27, saving you up to 56% off The Colonnade Hotel's price of up to £62.
Ideal for birthdays, anniversaries and spontaneous treats, what better way to spoil your loved one than with today’s delicious deal? You’ll be made to feel immediately at home on your arrival at the 4* Colonnade Hotel where you’ll be greeted with a glass of Champagne each, before indulging in your afternoon tea for two. Nibble on ham and cheese, egg mayo and cream cheese and cucumber sandwiches, before treating your sweet tooth to a scone with jam and clotted cream and a selection of mini cakes. Quench your thirst with unlimited cups of tea as you sit back and soak up your sophisticated surroundings in the decadent hotel. Take a look at the menu to find out the different types of tea you can choose from here. Bliss!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Colonnade Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''Service was excellent''
Philip W, Birmingham
Reviewed: 18 February 2014
Reviewed: 14 February 2014
''Champagne afternoon tea was absolutely amazing''
Reviewed: 12 February 2014