Sparkling Afternoon Tea for 2£29 instead of up to £62 for a luxury afternoon tea with Prosecco for two people at Number Twelve in the Ambassadors, Bloomsbury - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a luxurious afternoon tea with Prosecco for 2 people.
- Dine on sandwiches with fillings such as Scottish smoked salmon.
- Along with freshly baked scones served with clotted cream and jam.
- Plus fruit tartlets, pastries and chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- Valid Mon-Sat, 2:30pm-4pm and Sun, 2pm-7pm.
- Based in the 4* Ambassador Hotel in Bloomsbury.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 18th Aug 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
If enjoying a delicious, indulgent afternoon tea is a crime, the you may plead guilty with today’s deal. The waiter pouring your glass of bubbly can even act as a witness for the Prosecco-ution…
We’re offering you a luxury afternoon tea with Prosecco for two people for just £29, saving you up to 53% off Number Twelve’s price of up to £62.
A modern and contemporary space overlooking the beautiful Dickensian Woburn Walk, Number Twelve is an ideal venue for an afternoon spent indulging in delicious treats. With today’s deal, you’ll get an afternoon tea spread fit for royalty and served with exquisite presentation. After delicate sandwiches filled with salt beef and English mustard, egg mayonnaise with chives and Scottish smoked salmon and cream cheese, you’ll get a selection of sweet fruit tartlets and butter icing cupcakes. Still not full? Never fear, as there are also scones served with Devonshire clotted cream, pastries and chocolate-dipped strawberries to name a few. To top that all off, you’ll each receive a delicious glass of chilled Prosecco. Heaven!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Number Twelve to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"What a wonderful restaurant"
Reviewed: 06 May 2014
"Would you go there again? Most definitely"
Reviewed: 29 April 2014
"A first-class afternoon tea"
Reviewed: 28 April 2014
VIP Valentine’s 4-Course Dining, Bubbly & Movie for 2 @ #TheView£175 instead of £350 for a four-course meal, Prosecco, Champagne, wine and movie screening for two people at #TheView @ Millbank Tower, Westminster - save 50%
Clear Braces - 1 or 2 Arches!£599 instead of £1995 for a set of upper or lower clear braces, or £899 for both at iDental, Shepherd's Bush - save up to 70%
Time left to purchase