Steak & Bottle of Wine for 2£22 instead of up to £47.85 for a steak or seabass & bottle of wine for 2 at Sade Restaurant, Farringdon - save up to 54%
Save up to 54%
Time left to purchase
- 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence winner.
- Enjoy a sirloin steak or seasbass meal for 2.
- Steak served with chips & salad, seabass with potatoes & veg.
- Share a bottle of house wine with your companion.
- Based in Farringdon.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 1st Jul 2014.
- 12.5% discretionary surcharge will be added to your bill.
- Subject to availability.
Why cook loads of average dishes when you can create a couple of perfect ones? That’s what we always say and that’s why today…
We're offering you a steak or seabass meal & bottle of wine for 2 for just £22, saving you up to 54% off Sade Restaurant's price of up to £47.85.
Awarded a 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, it's little wonder Sade Restaurant's blend of Mediterranean flavours and exotic grill dishes keep them constantly in favour with returning customers aplenty. Opt for the sirloin steak and enjoy with chips and salad, or for those more partial to a fish-dish, go for the seabass, which comes with potatoes and veg. To complete your dining experience, you'll share a bottle of house wine as you sit back and relax in the contemporary restaurant based close to Farringdon, Russell Square and Chancery Lane tube stations. Delicious!
- Sunday-Thursday: 11:30am-11pm
- Friday, Saturday: 11:30am-midnight
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Sade Restaurant to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''Quality of the food and service was excellent ''
Reviewed: 28 January 2014
''Incredibly tender meats, nice chips and very tasty vegetables''
Reviewed: 22 January 2014
''A great place to return to''
Reviewed: 20 January 2014