Entry to Cake International£5 for afternoon half-day entry to the Cake International exhibition on 10th, 11th or 12th April at ExCeL, London
- Get half-day afternoon entry to the Cake International exhibition.
- Taking place at ExCeL, London.
- On Thu 10th, Fri 11th or Sat 12th April 2014 from 1:30 to 5:30pm.
- Special guests incl. Will Torrent, Mich Turner and Karen Davies.
- Peruse the exhibitor stands and watch live demos and workshops.
- The perfect afternoon out for baking buffs, plus under 16s go free!
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy up to 9 additional as gifts.
- Voucher valid on 10th, 11th or 12th Apr 2014 only.
- Valid for entry 1:30pm-5:30pm only.
- Valid for one-day entry only.
- Subject to availability.
Calling all baking buffs and sugarcraft enthusiasts - we have a tasty treat for you today!
We’re offering you half-day afternoon entry to the Cake International exhibition on 10th, 11th or 12th April for just £5!
Sure to whip cake-lovers into a veritable decorating and frosting frenzy, this exhibition takes place from Thursday 10th to Saturday 12th of April at ExCeL, London. Your ticket is valid for entry from 1:30pm to 5:30pm on your choice of one of the three dates - and all you need to do is take your printed Wowcher with you. Plus, under 16s go free!
Once inside, you can see a variety of demonstrations and workshops and get to check out some very important guests, including pastry chef Will Torrent, couture cake baker Mich Turner and sugarcraft guru Karen Davies! Peruse the stands, featuring a varied range of experts, exhibitors and retailers, and watch live baking demonstrations, sugarcraft artistry and cake decorating brilliance in the Cake International Theatre and Authors' Kitchen. You might even get to try some of the exhibitors’ delicious wares - we just can’t guarantee they’ll let you lick the spoon!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Simply print off your Wowcher and present it at Cake International, ExCel, London for entry on 10th, 11th or 12th April 2014.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.