6-Course Oriental Meal & Wine for 2£55 instead of up to £124 for a 6-course Oriental meal with wine for 2 at Shanghai Blues, Holborn – save up to 56%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 6-course Oriental meal for 2.
- Start with a dim sum basket and quarter crispy aromatic duck.
- Followed by deep fried baby octopus, crab claws & lobster.
- Finish off with watermelon and pineapple sorbet.
- You’ll also get a glass of wine and a rosebud tea each.
- Based in a beautiful Grace II-listed building in Holborn.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 24th Jun 2014.
- Discretionary service charge of 12.5%
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Fancy an authentic taste of the Far East without the extortionate airfare? Sit back, relax and let the lights dim sum…
Today we’re offering you a 6-course Oriental meal for two inc. a glass of wine and a rosebud tea each for only £55, saving you up to 56% off Shanghai Blues’ price of up to £124.
An eclectic fusion of modern decor, Oriental flavours and soft jazz music all housed within a Grade II-listed building, Shanghai Blues provides a unique dining experience with an extensive menu. Head down to the gourmet venue armed with today’s deal and you’ll be shown to the spacious dining area, given a glass of wine and left to embark on the culinary 6-course journey of a lifetime - where you’ll discover everything from traditional favourites to exotic new concepts. With dishes varying from deep fried octopus to a tasty dim sum basket, you’ll have ample opportunity to work through the best of the menu. Delicious!
Glass of wine on arrival
Dim sum basket
(2 pcs of scallop dumplings, prawn dumplings,
salmon dumplings and vegetable
Quarter crispy aromatic duck (Served with pancake, cucumber, spring onion and hoi sin sauce)
Deep fried baby octopus with salt and pepper
Crab claws in citrus lemon sauce
Lobster in basil, lemon grass and yellow egg yolk (Served with shanghai village vegetable rice)
Watermelon & pineapple sorbet
Rose bud tea
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Shanghai Blues to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Great food, service and ambiance”
Reviewed: 11 March 2014
“Good food, lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed: 01 March 2014
“A great deal!”
Reviewed: 28 February 2014