5-Course 'All You Can Eat' Carvery for 2 £29 instead of £59.90 for a 5-course carvery buffet meal for 2 at Minsky’s, Danubius Hotel Regent’s Park - save 52%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a delicious 5-course 'all you can eat' carvery buffet.
- Courses inc. soup, starter & meat roast or veggie option.
- Plus cheese selection, cake & tea or coffee.
- Lavishly decorated dining room.
- Free parking for diners.
- Based in the 4* Danubius Hotel Regent's Park.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 16th June 2014.
- Valid Sat 6-10pm & Sun 12:30-3pm only.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Forget all the fancy, pretentious stuff; sometimes what’s good for the soul is great ingredients, all beautifully cooked and simply served. Take the nouvelle right out of your cuisine with today’s deal...
We’re offering you a five-course 'all you can eat' carvery buffet meal for two people for just £29, saving you 52% off Danubius Hotel Regent’s Park's price of £59.90.
Located in the heart of London's trendy St. John's Wood, the Danubius Hotel is the perfect destination for discerning diners after a delicious experience! At this relaxed, brasserie-style restaurant, you'll devour a delicious five-course menu using seasonal products carefully chosen by the executive chef. Your five-course buffet meal includes:
Starter - choose from over 30 buffet starters which include seafood and homemade terrines
Carvery - a selection of 2 meat roasts, fish of the day or vegetarian option
Served with seasonal vegetables, Yorkshire pudding and red wine jus
Continental cheese selection
Chef's cakes of the day
Tea and coffee
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher Bookings page to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Was really really impressed and will definitely be going back for more."
Reviewed: 27 January 2013
Reviewed: 12 January 2013
“This is no ordinary carvery"”
Reviewed: 29 December 2013