Jack the Ripper Tour£5 instead of £10 for a 1½-hour Jack the Ripper tour of London with Golden Tours - save a spine-chilling 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a thrilling 1½-hour Jack the Ripper tour.
- Led by expert historians.
- Tours run 7 days a week - even throughout the Easter holidays!
- Departing at 3.30pm (from 1st Apr) or 6pm.
- Meet at Tower Hill tube before being guided around Whitechapel.
- Fascinating for all the family!
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Jun 2014.
- 7-day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Sightseeing in London isn’t all about riding red buses or posing for selfies with those poker-faced foot guards at the palace. Experience the darker side of our capital with today’s terrifying deal…
We’re offering you a 1½-hour Jack the Ripper walking tour for just £5, saving you 50% off Golden Tours' price of £10.
Delve into the grisly history of our capital city along the trail of the infamous Jack the Ripper on an informative walking tour of London’s East End. The notorious Jack the Ripper murders sparked one of the most famous man hunts in the world, and today the Victorian legacy has lost none of its mystery or controversy. On your 1½-hour Jack the Ripper tour, you’ll trace the footsteps of the cold-blooded serial killer through Whitechapel, passing scandalous spots such as gruesome Goulston Street and the murderous Mitre Square, where two of his victims were claimed. Tours depart daily at 3.30pm (from 1st April) or 6pm from Trader’s Gate beside Tower Hill tube station and terminate in Liverpool Street. What are you waiting for? Take a terrifying trip back in time!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Golden Tours' site to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.