5-Day Makeup Course & Brush Set£199 instead of £950 for a 5-day makeup course & professional brush kit with Mink London, St John's Wood - save 79%
Time left to purchase
- Learn all about makeup - from skin tones to contouring and more.
- All makeup and materials are provided.
- You’ll get a 13pc brush set & access to an online workbook.
- Plus a BABTAC certificate upon successful completion.
- Small classes of up to 8 people, taught by leading makeup artists.
- Takes place in Finchley on a range of dates from 10am-5pm (see below)
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 27th Jun 2014.
- 1-week cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Al Green wondered why people broke up, simply to turn around and make up. Well, we've got an answer (of sorts) for him with today's deal…
We’re offering you a five-day beginners' makeup course for just £199 - saving you 75% off Mink London's price of £950.
Specifically designed for those of you interested in learning the foundations of bridal makeup artistry, Mink London’s makeup course is intensively taught in small groups by leading makeup artists. You’ll get five lessons spread over five days, each running from 10am until 5pm. All makeup and materials are provided and you’ll be given a 13-piece Royal Langnickel brush set as well as access to an online workbook full of useful resources to take home. The syllabus includes:
- Getting started: Tools of the trade; hygiene; skincare; skin tones, shades and undertones; colour theory
- Mastering faces: Application of foundations, powders and concealers; highlighting and contouring; brushing and bronzer application
- Mastering eyes: Eyebrow shaping, working with eyelash curlers, mascara application and applying false eyelashes; eyeliners; smokey eyes
- Mastering lips & designing makeup: Nude, dark and red lipstick colours; working on ‘dark’ lips; altering lip shapes; designing a makeup look
- Putting it all together: Natural beauty; Hollywood beauty; male grooming; over 40s makeup; diverse makeup e.g. Asian beauty, black beauty; understanding the business of makeup
The course is fully accredited by the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology and you'll receive a BABTEC certificate upon successful completion as proof of your newfound skills!
- 31st Mar – 4th Apr 2014
- 12th - 16th May 2014
- 23rd – 27th Jun 2014
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email or call Mink London to book using the information we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.