Knightsbridge Dining for 2£29 instead of up to £65.71 for a 3-course meal for 2 at The Beauchamp, Knightsbridge - save up to 56%
Save up to 56%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 3-course a la carte meal for 2 at The Beauchamp.
- Starters inc. tempura king prawns & deep-fried brie.
- Mains inc. moules marinière, grilled lamb chops & more.
- Valid 7 days a week, 12pm-10pm (last orders).
- Based in Knightsbridge.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 3rd Jun 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 21 or over after 5pm.
- Subject to availability.
A potent combination of A-list glamour, mouthwatering cuisine and friendly service, it’s little wonder the glitterati are flocking to The Beauchamp…
We’re offering you a 3-course a la carte meal for 2 for just £29, saving you up to 56% off The Beauchamp's price of up to £65.71.
Serving up an eclectic menu of dishes from around the globe, the effortlessly chic Beauchamp bar and restaurant offers discerning diners flavoursome cuisine and service with a smile. Mood lighting and lashings of sleek black leather punctuated with red accessories make for a stylish interior, where celeb-spotting is almost as enjoyable a pursuit as looking through the tantalising options. With all dishes cooked in-house using fresh ingredients, you know your taste buds are in for a treat whether you choose to start with your choice from the a la carte menu including the delicious tomato and mozzarella bruschcetta or the devilish deep-fried brie served with cranberry sauce. Mains range from mussels cooked in white wine & cream to the Beauchamp’s mouth-watering grilled lamb chops. Plus, if you’ve managed to save room for dessert, then a feast of mixed macaroons or raspberry vacherin awaits…
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email The Beauchamp to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Brilliant highly recommend”
Reviewed: 08 February 2014
“Pleased we did it!”
Reviewed: 16 December 2013
'...the staff were very nice and more importantly the food was very tasty.'
Reviewed: 15 October 2013