Italian Dining & Wine for 2£22 instead of up to £68 for a 2-course Italian meal for 2 inc. a glass of wine each at Grappolo, Chancery Lane - save up to 68%
Save up to 68%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course Italian meal for 2 from the à la carte menu.
- Inc. glass of house wine each.
- Starters inc. calamari and bresaola.
- Mains inc. lasagne and spaghetti alla marinara.
- Central location near Chancery Lane.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 2nd Jun 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £3 surcharge for steak.
- Subject to availability.
Rich, varied and irresistibly tasty, the nation’s eternal love of Italian cuisine shows no sign of abating - and with today’s deal, we’ve found yet another place to love…
We’re offering you a 2-course Italian meal for 2 including a starter, main and glass of wine each for only £22, saving you up to 68% off Grappolo's price of up to £68.
Applying the age-old Italian method of cooking with fresh, simple and seasonal produce, Grappolo in Holborn serves up authentic Mediterranean cuisine for Londoners who only want the best. You'll take your seat in the restaurant’s softly lit dining area and, with a refreshing glass of wine in hand, you'll be able to peruse the expansive à la carte menu for a starter and main course each. With dishes ranging from classic all-beef lasagne to seafood and chilli pasta, choosing won’t be easy - but the friendly and knowledgeable waiters will be on hand to recommend! Click here to take a closer look at the menu.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Grappolo to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The staff were helpful and friendly"
Reviewed: 24 February 2014
Reviewed: 18 February 2014
"The quality of the food is very good"
Reviewed: 17 February 2014