Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2£27 instead of £62 for a Champagne afternoon tea for 2 inc. sandwiches, scones, cakes & more at The Colonnade Hotel, Warwick Avenue – save 56%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a Champagne afternoon tea for 2 at 4* Colonnade Hotel.
- Sandwiches inc. egg mayo, ham & cheese, cream cheese & cucumber.
- Plus, scones with jam & cream & a selection of cakes.
- Unlimited tea & glass of Champagne each.
- Based in Warwick Avenue.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 23rd May 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
A little of what we fancy is said to do us good, and there's nothing we fancy more (apart from Gerard Butler) than today's deal...
Today we’re offering you a Champagne afternoon tea for 2 inc. sandwiches, scones, cakes & more for just £27, saving you 56% off The Colonnade Hotel's price of £62.
Ideal for birthdays, anniversaries and spontaneous treats, what better way to spoil your loved one than with today’s delicious deal? You’ll be made to feel immediately at home on your arrival at the 4* Colonnade Hotel where you’ll be greeted with a glass of Champagne each, before indulging in your afternoon tea for 2. Nibble on ham & cheese, egg mayo and cream cheese & cucumber sandwiches, before treating your sweet tooth to a scone with jam and clotted cream, and finally a selection of mini cakes. Quench your thirst with unlimited cups of tea as you sit back and soak up your sophisticated surroundings in the decadent hotel. Take a look at the menu to find out the different types of tea you choose from here. Bliss!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Colonnade Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''Service was excellent''
Philip W, Birmingham
Reviewed: 18 February 2014
Reviewed: 14 February 2014
''Champagne afternoon tea was absolutely amazing''
Reviewed: 12 February 2014