French Dining & Wine for 2£26 instead of up to £55 for a 2-course meal inc. a glass of bubbly each at La Provence restaurant, Hampstead - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course French meal for 2.
- From the seasonal set menu.
- Inc. dishes such as lamb shank, roasted sea bass & more.
- Plus a glass of sparkling wine each.
- Rustic French-inspired ambience.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy 3 additional as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 15th May 2014.
- Excl. 21st Mar 2014.
- 12.5% service charge is payable.
- Surcharges may apply due to changing menu (max. £3).
- Subject to availability.
Simple food, exquisite cooking and romantic French décor combine to make an evening to remember with today's deal...
Today we're offering you a 2-course meal for 2 including a glass of sparkling wine each for only £26, saving you up to 53% off La Provence Restaurant's price of up to £55.
Having only recently opened their (chic, French-inspired!) doors last year, La Provence Restaurant is fast making a name for itself as the go-to dining destination in North London. Decorated in keeping with the rustic European menu, the cosy eatery is the perfect place to head for a romantic date night. Choosing a starter and a main each from the ever-changing set menu isn't easy, but delectable dishes such as Provençal-style beef bourguignon and pan-fried sea bass with butternut mousseline will transport your taste buds to the shores of sunny France. Take a look at a sample menu here to get an idea, bearing in mind it is refreshed weekly. With a glass of sparkling wine each to toast your meal with, it's safe to say you're in for a real treat. Bon appétit!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call La Provence to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Cute,cosy & pleasant”
Reviewed: 12 January 2014
“Formidable in every light!”
Reviewed: 03 December 2013
“Delightful and delicious!”
Reviewed: 14 November 2013