Cocktails & Sliders for 2£14 instead of £30.45 for mini burger sliders and a cocktail jug for two at the Jerusalem Bar and Kitchen, West End - save 54%
Time left to purchase
- Share a cocktail jug and 9 delicious burger sliders between two.
- Get 3 x chicken, 3 x pork & 3 x beef burgers.
- Choose from a jug of Mojito, Pimms, Sangria or Aperol Spritz.
- Gorgeous, relaxed venue in the West End.
- With beef, pork & chorizo and chicken sliders.
- Based near Tottenham Court Road tube station.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 5th May 2014.
- Over 18s only.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Subject to availability.
In the heart of London’s West End, it doesn’t really matter if it’s Pimms o’clock or not - there’s never a bad time for great food and drink...
So with that in mind, your pals at Wowcher are offering you a cocktail jug and mini burger sliders for two for just £14. That’s 54% off Jerusalem Bar and Kitchen's price of £30.45.
Based in buzzing Rathbone Place near Tottenham Court Road, Jerusalem Bar and Kitchen is a bit of a holy land for those who like their delicious burgers plentiful and their cocktails flowing generously. On arrival at their gorgeous location, you’ll be treated to a platter of mini burger sliders for you and a friend to share, featuring beef burgers with tomato sauce, pork and chorizo burgers with barbeque sauce and chicken burgers with lemon and herbs. You'll also enjoy a jug of Mojito, Pimms, Sangria or Aperol Spritz: the choice is all yours! So grab a pal and go west with today’s deal, and before you know it you’ll be in a culinary heaven of your own, soaking up the atmosphere and supping that Sangria. You big superstar, you.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Jerusalem Bar and Kitchen to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 25 January 2014
"The food is always good quality and the service is usually quick."
Reviewed: 26 April 2013
“Looking for a fun place to hang & have drinks? This is it!”
Reviewed: 05 April 2013