NVQ in Women’s Hairdressing £399 instead of £1950 for an NVQ Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Women’s Hairdressing from The World of Work, Enfield - save 80%
Time left to purchase
- Take an NVQ Diploma in Women's Hairdressing.
- Choose from a Level 2 or Level 3 course.
- A mix of theory and practical workshops (see below).
- With a certificate on successful completion.
- Ideal for budding stylists.
- Wowcher Bonus: receive 50% off kit (£120) and uniform (£18).
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 21st Apr 2014.
- Course charges £5 per week for course materials used.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Some people dream of whipping up amazing cakes, some of knocking out fabulous fashions and others of creating lustrous creations on people’s locks – for the latter group, we have a deal that’s sure to imtress, sorry – impress, you!
We’re offering you an NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 in Hairdressing for just £399, saving you 80% off The World of Work’s price of £1950.
Taking place on Tuesdays in Enfield, north London, from 9.30am to 4.30pm, each course offers a mix of theory and practical workshop sessions – with assignments, tasks and externally set exams. You’ll receive learning packs and virtual learning access as part of your course – plus, a certificate upon successful completion and a certificate of excellence if your attendance is 90% or higher. You'll be required to attend your course once a week for up to 9 months - however, if you already have salon experience, you could complete the course within 6 months. As part of the Level 2 course, you’ll enhance and develop your skills while being observed and questioned by external assessors; the Level 3 course will focus on a diverse range of additional skill certificates, such as colouring and styling techniques. Check out the full details of each course below. Plus, as a special Wowcher bonus you can receive 50% off the price off a kit and uniform. Today’s deal hir-sute you? Clip the BUY! button.
Level 2 Diploma units:
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Cut women's hair using basic techniques
- Change hair colour
- Style and finish hair
- Shampoo and condition the hair and scalp
- Client consultation for hair services
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon
- Salon reception duties
- Adding Hair
Level 3 Diploma units:
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Provide hairdressing consultation services
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Colour hair using a variety of techniques
- Provide colour correction services
- Creatively style and dress hair
- Creatively dress long hair
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
- Courses run every Tuesday from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Contact The World of Work to make your booking using the information we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
4hr Target Sports Adventure Day for 1 or 2 - 8 Activities!£24 instead of £52 for a four-hour target sports adventure day for one person, or £44 for two people at 1066 Target Sports, Hastings - save up to 54%
Brecon Beacons Stay, Spa Access & Breakfast for 2From £59 for an overnight stay for two with spa access and breakfast, from £125 for two nights at The Manor Hotel, Crickhowell - save up to 31%
5Hr Hypnotic Gastric Band Therapy£139 instead of £350 for a hypnotic gastric band therapy from The Fixer - save 60%
Time left to purchase