Isabella Blow at Somerset House£6.25 instead of up to £12.50 for 1 off-peak tkt to Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore!, £8.50 for a peak tkt at Somerset House, Strand - save up to 50%
One off-peak (Tuesday or Wednesday) ticket to Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! at Somerset House, Strand (was up to £12.50) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 50% (£6.25)
One peak (late-night Thursday or Sunday) ticket to Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! at Somerset House, Strand (was up to £12.50) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 32% (£4.00)
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- See the work and wardrobe of style icon Isabella Blow.
- Rich collection of over 100 garments and accessories.
- Pieces from Alexander McQueen, Philip Treacy, Julien Mcdonald and more.
- Spread across 6 sections at the spectacular Embankment galleries at Somerset House.
- Close to Temple, Covent Garden, Waterloo and Charing Cross tube stations.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts (max 8).
- Voucher valid selected dates until 12th Feb 2014.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Valid on option purchased only, no re-admission.
- £1 surcharge for use of cloakroom for up to 2 items.
- Subject to availability.
See Isabella Blow’s eye for style and flair for fashion, perfectly captured in over 100 designer pieces at Somerset House's spectacular exhibition…
We’re offering you one off-peak ticket to Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! for just £6.25, or a peak ticket for £8.50, saving you up to 50% off Somerset House’s prices.
Somerset House is proudly hosting Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore!, a rich collection showcasing the legacy of the late British fashion pioneer. Starting as Anna Wintour’s assistant at US Vogue, Isabella Blow went on to discover the talent of designers such as Alexander McQueen, Philip Treacy and model Sophie Dahl, pushing the boundaries of convention with provocative and ground-breaking fashion spreads in British Vogue and Sunday Times Style. The exhibition explores her life, influences and triumphs through her eclectic wardrobe, which features designer pieces from Alexander McQueen, Philip Treacy, Hussein Chalayan, Julien Macdonald, Manolo Blahnik, Louis Vuitton, Prada, John Galliano for Dior and many more. With over 100 pieces spread across six sections, the collection celebrates Isabella Blow as a legendary figure within the world of international fashion and contemporary art.
Times and dates are as follows:
- Wed 15th Jan, 10am-5pm
- Tue 21st Jan, 10am-5pm
- Wed 22nd Jan, 10am-5pm
- Tue 28th Jan, 10am-5pm
- Wed 29th Jan, 10am-5pm
- Tue 4th Feb, 10am-5pm
- Wed 5th Feb, 10am-5pm
- Tue 11th Feb, 10am-5pm
- Wed 12th Feb, 10am-5pm
- Thur 16th Jan, 5pm-8pm
- Sun 19th Jan, 10am-5pm
- Thur 23rd Jan, 5pm-8pm
- Sun 26th Jan, 10am-5pm
- Thur 30th Jan, 5pm-8pm
- Sun 2nd Feb, 10am-5pm
- Thur 6th Feb, 5pm-8pm
- Sun 9th Feb, 10am-5pm
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Select your chosen date.
- Enter your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.