Argentinian Steak Dinner for 2 £15 instead of up to £55.80 for a two-course steak meal for 2 inc. sides at El Toro, Hammersmith - save up to 73%
Save up to 73%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course steak meal for 2.
- Includes a 300g rump, rib eye or sirloin steak each.
- Wild veg and a side of your choice - chips or jacket potato.
- Plus a starter.
- Based in Hammersmith.
- Wowcher Bonus: Get 20% off a bottle of wine!
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Max. 5 vouchers per table.
- Voucher valid until 17th Apr 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Excludes fillet & T-bone steak.
- £1 surcharge for gamberoni starter; rump steak is Halal only.
- 10% service charge will be added.
- Subject to availability.
Nothing beats a succulent steak cooked with impressive culinary finesse, right?
That's why we've gone back to basics and are offering you a two-course steak meal for two including sides for only £15, saving you up to 73% off El Toro's price of up to £55.80.
Specialists in serving up juicy Argentinian steak in friendly surrounds, El Toro in Hammersmith is a must-visit for hungry carnivores. With today's deal, a two-course steak meal for two is on the menu, kicking off with a sumptuous Spanish-style starter such as marinated olives, fish cakes or chorizo sausage. Your meaty main will be your choice of 300g rump, sirloin or ribeye steak, sourced from Argentina for that extra mouthwatering deliciousness and served with wild veg and a side of either chips or a jacket potato. Enjoy!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call El Toro to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 12 January 2014
"The food was absolutely delicious."
Reviewed: 07 December 2013
"Best steak I have had in London in years."
Reviewed: 05 December 2013