'All You Can Eat' @ The Hilton£17 instead of up to £32.70 for an ‘all you can eat’ 3-course buffet at the Hilton London Docklands - save up to 48%
Save up to 48%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 3-course ‘all you can eat’ dining experience.
- Dishes inc. duck confit, tandoori chicken & slow-cooked lamb.
- Plus a choice of starters, desserts and tea or coffee.
- Boasts breathtaking cityscape views.
- Inc. ferry transfer from Canary Wharf Pier to The Hilton Pier.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples (max. 20).
- Voucher valid until 17th July 2014.
- Valid Sun-Thurs (6:30pm-9:30pm) & Fri-Sat (6pm-9:30pm).
- Subject to availability.
A name that guarantees impeccable service, presentation and flair - where else would you head for a romantic dinner date than the iconic Hilton Hotel?
Today we’re offering you an ‘all you can eat’ three-course buffet for only £17, saving you up to 48% off the Hilton London Docklands’ price of up to £32.70.
Transporting you to your dining destination in a much more stylish fashion than the local bus, you’ll begin your night by hopping aboard the Canary Wharf ferry to the Hilton London Docklands' Pier. With panoramic views of London laid out before you and an even more tantalising menu, this is a night out that won’t fail to delight! Check out this sample menu:
Hors d'oeuvres & salad
Freshly-made pea and mint soup
Slow-cooked lamb and vegetable casserole with minted dumplings
Duck leg confit with a three onion sauce and braised red cabbage
Tandoori chicken breast with a coriander yoghurt and Pilau rice
Grilled tuna steak with salsa verde
Baked bell peppers filled with Biryani vegetables
Roasted new potatoes with chive sour cream
A selection of mixed vegetables
Mixed dessert selection
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Hilton London Docklands' online booking form using the link we send you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“Good restaurant, great views!”
Reviewed: 08 January 2014
“Good experience all around! Will definitely go back for more!”
Reviewed: 29 December 2013
“Fantastic food and exceptionally good service!”
Reviewed: 25 November 2013
Harry Potter Tour for 2 - 3 Locations!£12 instead of £66 for a three-hour Harry Potter tour of London, Oxford or Edinburgh for two people from Best Tours - experience the magic and save 82%
Shellac Manicure & Pedicure£19 instead of £30 for a shellac manicure & pedicure from Eclipz Aveda Bromley - save 37%
Time left to purchase