1-Day Threading Course£29 instead of £150 for a 1-day Guild of Beauty Therapists-accredited threading course with iBrowz Beauty Academy, Fulham - save 81%
Time left to purchase
- Take a 1-day Guild of Beauty Therapists-accredited threading course.
- Learn everything from threading techniques to aftercare.
- Small classes of up to 10 people - suitable for beginners.
- Courses take place from 12 midday-6pm on selected weekend dates.
- Includes certificate of completion.
- Based in Fulham.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 12th April 2014.
- Must be aged 16 or over.
- 7-day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Are you thready, are you thready for this, are you hanging from the edge of your seat? Anot-hair one bites the dust with today's deal…
Today we’re offering you a one-day Guild of Beauty Therapists-accredited threading course for just £29, saving you 81% off iBROWZ Beauty Academy’s price of £150.
NEWS FLASH: Tweezing is so 2013, these days every glamourpuss worth her salt knows it’s all about creating a smooth look through the art of threading. Whether you’re looking to increase your employability, start up your own salon or simply treat your friends to regular threading sessions, today’s deal will turn you from a novice to a pro by the time 6pm hits. An experienced beautician will teach you everything from the history of threading to the vital practices (and everything in-between). You’ll also get plenty of chances to practice on each other and even yourself to check you’ve mastered the techniques. Upon successful completion of the class you’ll come away with an all-important diploma accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists. Classes at the Fulham based salon run from 12 midday-6pm at each weekend and are scheduled according to demand.
- Course content
- History of threading
- Anatomy and physiology
- Two techniques of threading
- Advantages and disadvantage of threading
- Client consultation
- Contra-indication and contra-action
- Health and safety
- After care
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email iBROWZ to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Top Gear's 'Hot Lap with The Stig' Track Experience & Studio Access£99 for a BBC Top Gear 'Hot Lap with The Stig' experience and studio access with Top Gear Track Experience, Guildford!
FUE Hair Transplant - 1000, 2000 or 3000 Hairs!£899 instead of £4500 for an FUE hair transplant with approx. 1000 hairs, £1899 for approx. 2000, £2895 for approx. 3000 at RestoPlus Hair Clinic, Leyton - save up to 80%
Promotion ends on
02 / 06 / 2016