Alpaca Trekking for 2 £24 instead of £50 for a 2½ hour alpaca trekking experience for 2 at Alpaca Annie, Kent - save 52%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2½ hour trekking experience with an alpaca!
- Feed, walk and interact with these furry friends.
- Great way to see the dykes and surrounding farmland.
- Up to 52 alpacas on site.
- Gentle and inquisitive creatures.
- Based in Burmarsh, New Romney.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 26th Mar 2014.
- Voucher valid until 26th Nov 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 14 or over.
- Subject to availability and weather conditions.
Knock knock! Who's there? Alpaca. Alpaca who? Alpaca picnic lunch because today’s deal is gonna work up an appetite...
We’re offering you a 2½ hour alpaca trekking experience for two people for just £24, saving you 52% off Alpaca Annie's price of £50.
They say the dog is a man's best friend, but what's a pup in the face of an adorable alpaca? These gentle creatures make the perfect trekking partners for all ages and occasions. They’re well trained and apparently get as much pleasure from the trek as you will! As well as walking with them, you'll also get to feed them and learn about their habits and behaviour. Trekking with these furry friends is a wonderful way to get the feel of Romney Marsh, the dykes and the surrounding farmland. The treks are held from Wednesday to Sunday at 10am and 1pm, and last up to 2½ hours. Time for some fun before the dawning of the alpaca-lypse!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Alpaca Annie's online booking page using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.