Tourism Management Course£29 instead of £395 (from Aim Redstone) for a 110-hour online Tourism Management course - save 93%
Time left to purchase
- Take an online Tourism Management course.
- Inc. tourism planning, attraction management & marketing.
- Full access to 8 modules, which takes up to 110 hours to complete.
- Take the course in your own time and at your own pace.
- Ideal if you want to start a new career or broaden your skills.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for redemption until 23rd Mar 2014.
If you're proud of your country, there are better ways to show it off than a bulldog tattoo - starting with today's deal...
We're offering you an online Tourism Management course for just £29, saving you 93% off Aim Redstone's price of £395.
From food to tours and transport to heritage sites, the tourism industry in the UK is certainly booming. And if you've got a desire to join the industry, or branch out with a new career direction of your own in this area, today's deal is an ideal springboard to getting started. Via an online distance-learning course, taking around 110 hours to complete at your own pace, you'll learn all the requisites of tourism management, including understanding tourism and tourism planning and development - plus all the essential information if you'd like to become a tourism manager yourself! The course is divided into 8 main modules, including:
- Introduction to tourism and the growth of the tourism industry
- Tourism planning and development
- Visitor attraction management
- Hospitality studies
- Transportation and its role in the tourism industry
- Marketing tourism products
- Events and their role in tourism
- Rural tourism and the landscape & sustainability
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to A&R Global's website to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.