4 Cocktails & 9 Sliders for 2, Fitzrovia£14 instead of up to £30.45 for mini burger sliders and a 4-cocktail pitcher for two at the Jerusalem Bar and Kitchen, Fitzrovia - save up to 54%
Save up to 54%
Promotion ends on
22 / 07 / 2014
- Share a cocktail pitcher and burger sliders between two.
- Choose from a pitcher of mojito, Pimm's, sangria or Aperol spritz.
- With beef, chicken and pork & chorizo sliders.
- Valid Monday to Saturday.
- Based near Tottenham Court Road tube station.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 18th Sep 2014.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Please drink responsibly; visit drinkaware.co.uk for more advice.
- Subject to availability.
In the heart of London’s West End, it doesn’t really matter if it’s Pimm's o’clock or not - there’s never a bad time for great food and drink...
So with that in mind, your pals at Wowcher are offering you mini burger sliders and a 4-cocktail pitcher for two for just £14, saving you up to 54% off Jerusalem Bar and Kitchen's price of up to £30.45.
Based in buzzing Rathbone Place near Tottenham Court Road, Jerusalem Bar and Kitchen is a bit of a holy land for those who like their delicious burgers plentiful and their cocktails flowing generously. On arrival at their gorgeous location, you’ll be treated to a platter of mini burger sliders for you and a friend to share, featuring beef burgers with tomato sauce, pork and chorizo burgers with barbecue sauce and chicken burgers with lemon and herbs. You'll also enjoy a pitcher (equivalent to four glasses) of mojito, Pimm's, sangria or Aperol spritz: the choice is all yours! So grab a pal and go west with today’s deal, and before you know it you’ll be in a culinary heaven of your own, soaking up the atmosphere and supping that Sangria. You big superstar, you.
Your voucher is valid at the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 12 midday-2.30pm and 5.30pm-10pm
- Saturday: 6pm-10pm
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Simply print out your wowcher and take it with you.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Casual, happy vibe”
Reviewed: 17 May 2014
"Sliders were very good and great presentation."
Reviewed: 25 January 2014
“Burger was chargrilled to perfection!”
Reviewed: 26 April 2014
London by Night Open Top Bus Tour£7 instead of £10 for a child’s ticket for a 90-minute London night bus tour, or £12 for an adult’s ticket from See London By Night - save up to 30%
Time left to purchase
Clear Braces - 1 or 2 Arches!£599 instead of £1995 for a set of upper or lower clear braces, or £899 for both at iDental, Shepherd's Bush - save up to 70%
Time left to purchase